Friday, September 08, 2006

Temporary Muse Incubation

Hello Readers!
For the first time in a year, I’m taking a little “creativity restoration” break from this daily blog.

I’m betting I’ll be back in a week or so. Meanwhile, this will be a good opportunity for you to mine the archives for amusing posts you might have missed. So you can still drop in for your daily espresso of news & humor about bikes & horses! And at the same time fill in your gaps on the various threads.

Archive searching hint: I make it a point to give each post a title that pretty clearly represents its content. Especially the horse ones – all the horse posts have horse-ish titles, containing if not a horse word, then a horse name from history or horse literature, such as Flicca or Black Beauty.

Don’t hold back! And remember: I’m a landmine of information!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home