Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ears cry out for mercy as cold moves in

So my current find is these little earflaps. I put off buying them for over a year because they’re called “Dogearz.” I’m not fond of dogs and I shy away from product names that remind me of dogs or imply that I’m going to look like one. But finally I did buy a pair. And you know, I suspect I do look like one when I have these on – a dog, that is. Really. This is one of those “comfort-before-beauty" decisions that practical life seems to be present so frequently. I’ve purposely avoided looking in the mirror while wearing them. The other thing they remind me of is the helmet earflaps that COPS use – and that’s another look I’m definitely not after. But I must say, they do work -- to keep my ears warm without making me too hot.

I gotta run now, but I’ll post photos and brand name information on them in a couple of hours.

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home