Friday, June 04, 2010

Chocolate? Are you there? It's me, Kate.

Here I am in corn land -- Iowa and Minnesota. Got to ride on the hay baler. Stayed in a log cabin containing 8,006 knot holes and 27 items made out of antlers. Despite all the advantages, you can't find a decent piece of chocolate in these parts to save your life. And by that I mean that the highest cocoa content in the land is 55%. I brought some along, but miscalculated horribly.

Note to self: You need more chocolate when you're away from home, dummy, not less.

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger Steven said...

Ummm... was just thinking about chocolate. TMCS (too much chocolate syndrome), pretty much ruined my weekend. Well, that would be EVERY WEEKEND! Too which I get depressed and go back for more chocolate. Yeah, I am pretty much sure that I will be 500 pounds in about 20 years. J/K. Great blog. I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home