Friday, October 27, 2006

The Lowdown on the DogEarz

Blogger had a maintenance time-out yesterday afternoon which once again thwarted my efforts to insert photos of dog-named apparel into yesterday's post. And it's not working now either. Someone needs to fire them. I'll keep trying.

Meanwhile, here's what's printed on the label:
Dog Earz Helmet Mounted Ear Warmers / Rox USA / Handcrafted with pride in the USA by non-exploited entrepreneur-type craftspeople who ride their bikes every day.

Well, that says it all. That also explains why they cost a full twenty one smackeroonies. You want to pay thru the nose so people here can have jobs, or you want a fabulous deal that means someone on the other side of the globe is making 2 cents an hour? It's a complicated question, and I don't claim to have the answers -- but I sure do have ideas, and a ton of questions. Don't get me going on that or I'll have to start a whole 'nother blog.

PS: I bought these at City Bikes on Ankeny. I don't know who else carries them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home