Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Women's Bike Forum

For today, just a quick announcement, and then I gotta go. I'm going to the gym early today so I'll have time to go to the Women's Bike Forum tonight. In case you're interested, it's at 6:30 at the old Kennedy School. (It's not a school any more, it's that McMenamin's place on NE 33rd.) You can buy dinner in the restaurant part and eat it at the meeting.

My friend Ginger told me it was really inspirational for women who are hesitant about taking on the biking life -- which would not be me. But I'm hoping to take Lindi with me, and that she'll be influenced in that direction. She says her only problem is that she's afraid of cars. I don't know if they'll be able to fix that. (Hmm.... Does it need fixing? I thought fear of cars was a sign of mental health.)

Anyway it sounds interesting and it's about bikes so I'm going. I'll report back tomorrow.

If you go there, look for me. I'll be the one eating a delicious McMenamin's hamburger.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home