Friday, June 13, 2008

portland cat population increases by one

OK, I know this is a new LOW, but I'm resorting to cute kitty pictures to keep my ratings up till I have time to blog again -- which will be soon. Meanwhile this explains my trip to Eastern Oregon -- I went to babysit this cat in the car on the way back for Eileen, pictured here holding said animal. Not that you have to travel a million miles to find a cat, but this was an arranged adoption. As you can see, this ain't no ordinary cat. Note the opposable thumbs.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Dale said...

I'm always up for a cute kitty picture :->

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cat with working hands is an awesome idea. When she gets around to inventing pottery and the wheel, I hope you'll let us know. I'm particularly looking forward to the art ...

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate! I really enjoy reading your blog! That's a beautiful cat (and I'm a Dog Person!) I hope all is well at GSM. -Katie O.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want her! I have a cat with 3 extra thumbs on each paw and she needs a friend! Can I have her?

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger kate gawf said...

Hmm. Welll….. I could check with her mother. I have a feeling she won’t go for it, but maybe she’d let her have slumber parties and yours could come over.

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love polydactyl cats! my cat Ra-tt (may he rest in peace as he nourishes our willow tree) was polydactyl (see here http://www.flickr.com/photos/randi_rives/2272515251/in/set-985079/ )

I miss him greatly....

PS: "PS: My other bike is a broom." mine too :) cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home