Monday, May 11, 2009

Frequent Light Rail User Weighs in on Proposed Solution

OK everybody! I'm in the newspaper: my opinion about riding the MAX and how to fix it. You can read it here. You'll see it's really tame compared to some of the stuff I've written here, but it sure isn't my purpose to scare the general public away from using the MAX.

Au contraire.

Forget anything bad I've ever said about the MAX and just GET ON IT. That is what will help. Please note that I have not been murdered. I really haven't had any harmful behavior directed specifically at me except for the occasional verbal abuse in response to my occasional POLITE attemps at the behavioral modification of other riders. And then if you consider peeing on the platform and in the elevator harmful, you can count that too. But....change is a'comin! Read all about it.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done you! hate officialdom without a purpose. Hope your future trips are stress free.
By the way you are now on my blogroll as us rcently back in the saddle sorts need to support each other ;0)
Yvonne
www.unfitbikerchick.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home