Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sister-City Fact-FInding Tour

I will make one more attempt to add the photo to this morning's posting and then I’ll just have to leave. At four o'clock tomorrow morning I embark on a fact-finding tour to Guadalajara, Mexico to research biking in Portland’s Mexican sister-city. Actually I'm going to visit my aunt, six dozen cousins, and some old family friends -- but of course I'll be pelting them with questions about cycling in their city the entire time.

Unless I can locate an internet café in my aunt’s neighborhood, I may not be able to post to my blog till I get back. That means you might have to live without RideMyHandlebars for almost a week, in which eventuality I apologize profusely in advance. But at least you can look forward to stories when I get back. Adiós, muchachitos.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting that you're gone. Have a good trip but hurry home because I miss your insightful and humorous blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home