Friday, June 09, 2006

Reclining Palomino + Fru-fru Horse

The horse had been missing for at least a week, maybe two. Someone clipped the cable and made off with it. Then, the other day, this new one appeared. Out of curiosity, I rounded the corner and walked down the block to check on that little grey one I discovered recently, the one I extracted from under the wheels of an SUV. There was no sign of it, and in its place was this rather disturbing looking creature – a white, fru-fru horse with mis-articualated legs and bad hair. It is like the Barbie of plastic horses.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This horse may look barbie-like, but she could talk! She's gone now though, just like her friend up the street. Someone must really not like them - they clipped the cables again after only 2 days. I wonder why?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Two things...

1. The horse at the top used to be in my collection when I was a tot living on a horse farm (real ones in the farm, fake ones in my bedroom).

2. The horseproject website is fab... I LOVE it. I also think that maybe someone really likes the horses, and that's why the cables are clipped - they like them so much they want to take them home. Probably not the truth, but it could be. Either way, keep up the good work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home