Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bicycling in the Post Office: The Whys and the Wherefores

The funnest way into the central post office downtown is to sail in on your bike, made possible by the fact that there are no steps into the building. I used to do this, but like many fun things in life, someone comes along and ruins it the minute they figure out you’re having more fun than they are.

I don’t have enough time today to explain all about the big party poop. And I’m fully aware that some of you might be secretly agreeing with him that bicycling in the post office does not sound like a good idea. But you might feel differently if you knew the complete circumstances. Tomorrow I’ll go into the Pros and Cons of the whole issue. Then you’ll be able to arrive at your own conclusions about who is right, me or them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home