Sunday, November 12, 2006

Howling Winds

A big storm was predicted to arrive at ten o'clock tonight, and it did, right on the nose. It's now almost eleven and I've just come down from where Lindi and I sleep in the attic because the wind is so howling, I figure it must be ripping up the whole town out there. So I've darted down to the basement to post this brief explanatory note in case we don't have power tomorrow. They predicted that too, and since they got the storm starting-time right, I'm inclined to believe them about the predicted power outages. I hope we do have power though, because I already have a lot to report, and this week hasn't even started yet.


The wind is so loud it's scaring me. It sounds like the roof will blow right off from over us. I'm just glad I have company, that's all I can say.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home