Monday, May 07, 2007

Wholesome graffiti goes a step further


Regarding my discovery of wholesome graffiti last week: Well now look – here’s some that’s not only wholesome, but REMOVABLE!! This is laid down in red tape. How considerate is that? Plus it’s written in an attractive typeface.

I don’t know about you, but I’m encouraged. I for one have been trying not to be such a crab. Maybe everyone else is working on this too.

Someone went to a lot of work to do this. Mick? are you there? What was that you were saying in your comment last time about a viral somethingruther marketing campaign? Is this some kind of advertising gimmick to reel in suckers like me who are out here desperately trying to believe the world is not getting rottener by the day? I hope I’m not being an utter fool. If this is marketing, what are they allegedly selling? Sidewalks? Birthday cakes? Bridges? I'm confused.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home