Friday, July 04, 2008

free at last, free at last

OK, this is IT. You saw the "before" picure, here's the "after". The miraculously empty unit. And now, the promised photo of my new zen minimalist self. It's a birthday present, it's a Christmas present, it's a storage unit vacating award, it's all of the above. Yes, friends, as openly pined for on several occasions on my blog, I now own a BROMPTON FOLDABLE BIKE!!! And in the nick of time! If you read bikePortland, you know that just in the last week, Trimet has begun resorting to the drastic measures of kicking bikers off the trains because of perceived overcrowding! Really. This is of course totally unacceptable for any serious person using the public transportation to get to work.

No one can kick me off with this wee thing. I've already tried it out. Stay tuned for my new life on the max with this fabulous disappearing bicycle.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Dale said...

Whee!!! Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home