Friday, January 26, 2007

I can barely believe how many fabulous photos I scored while biking all over Portland yesterday, beginning with down the Willamette and back for a dentist appointment. Here’s a picture of a couple more trees we must’ve lost during that last wind storm. See if you can find the bird in one picture and the squirrel in the next. Maybe it’s too small.
OK, here’s a big fat beaver – the one everybody pays homage to. I used to walk this route daily when I lived in Southwest Portland, and every day different gifts were left for this guy. On this day he’d been given a stick, a leaf, and …. some vitamins?

I have so much to show you – including a twelve-alarm fire downtown and some bridge drama. I may have to break my rule and post on the weekend.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! We watched the trucks go by for that fire! What happened with it?

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger kate gawf said...

Mick: Nothing. See my next post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home