Monday, February 04, 2008

Coming attractions

Now that I’ve told you about the urination, the arrests, and the foiled robbery as promised, I will veer slightly from the MAX back to the road and tell you about the psychotic ravings of an individual clearly suffering from acute bike envy. Full-on road rage from car to bike is considerably more alarming than car to car. To preview: Part 1, perpetrator lies in wait; Part 2, perpetrator becomes completely unglued; Part 3, cyclist escapes; Part 4: identity of perp revealed.

Then we’ll get back on the train where I’ll tell you about my latest endeavor to be kind to the mentally ill – an ongoing project of mine, for which there are plenty of practice opportunities on the public transportation.

But not today, as I’m working on a story that’s due tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home