Friday, June 16, 2006

Insomnia is ruining my life

At least I’m not out there driving a moving-metal-death-trap in this condition. One thing about bicycling – no matter how rotten you feel, you can’t fall asleep while doing it. You may not feel exactly like Wonder Woman, but you’re definitely awake, at least for the duration of the ride. Fresh air billows in and out of your lungs, the movement gets your heart beating…..Ever try to fall asleep while all that’s going on? It won’t happen.

All for now. I do not blog on the job. Ever. I’ll catch up on the weekend.

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Insomnia? Not good, not good at all. It can sap your creative energy. Try yoga and deep breathing exercises right before you go to bed. If your insomnia happens when you wake up in the middle of the night, do the same: yoga and deep breathing. Works for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home