Friday, July 21, 2006

Editorial Conclusions

Thank you, readers, for all your helpful comments in response to the “opinion poll” I posted last time. Your answers have been very helpful (and you can still comment if you haven’t already). I’ve concluded that yes, the connection to bicycling has recently gotten a little thinner than people would like. Therefore as soon as I wrap up the fish story (which I hope to accomplish later today) I will return to more bike and horse oriented postings, shorter and with pictures!

PS: the ending to the fish story is like Wow.

(I promised myself in 1995 I'd never use that phrase, but I'm at a loss for words to describe it briefly, and I'm in a hurry -- which always lends itself to inadequate word usage. This is the only time you'll ever hear me say that about anything, I promise.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home