Sunday, January 07, 2007

I haven't forgotten about the phobias

Shoot. I know you’re all dying to hear about my phobias. I know I said "tomorrow," and that was Thursday, but something came up (as I told you Friday) and you know I don’t blog on the weekends. I’m sorry. Don't think that I'm deliberately trying to torture you. Tomorrow morning, I promise.

No, I can’t just tell you now. Bare my soul about the phobias when I don’t have time to explain how I deal with each one? Good Grief! what do you think this is, the tabloid press? I’m not doing this to subject myself to public ridicule, I’m doing it for the public’s education. It's a sensitive subject and it has to be presented carefully and thoughtfully.

I’ll give you a hint, though. They all involve things that would end in a slow and excruciating death. I’m not exaggerating. More tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home