Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Anybody lose a thong?

I took my very first cellphone photo on my way over to my hidey hole this morning! Except I don’t have the little cord that makes it go inside the computer, so I can’t show it to you yet. But anyway here’s my blog posting that goes with it – I’ll try and buy the cord tomorrow and insert the photo here. [X]

This thing’s been lying at the edge of the bike path on the east approach to the Broadway Bridge for at least a week. I think it’s very considerate of people to leave it there, given that the owner might well come back looking for it. On the other hand, why would anyone nab it? Who would want a used thong? Ew.

What I’d like to know is how a person could lose their thong along the side of the road and not even notice.

Although – I’ve heard that wearing a thong is like wearing nothing at all, so maybe if you lose one, you don’t feel any different so you just go along your merry way as if nothing had happened.

And of course the other mystery is, who would wear a thong on a bike?

I don’t know about you, but I’d feel squeamish. I for one would want more than that between my skin and the road.

Anyway, if you see anyone walking around thongless, send them here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger The Alley Cat said...

One time I rode past a black bra lying on NE Ainsworth. Looked almost new. A 34C, with firm cups. Why did that end up on the road, I ask? They're not cheap. Easy come, easy go, I guess.

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wearing a thong is most assuredly NOT like "wearing nothing at all." Especially on a bike. Much better to borrow from your male significant other (especially those knit briefs), if you have one!
jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home