Thursday, February 01, 2007

Still wedded to your car? See this inspirational video

Someone posted a comment to my Jan 22 blog post that contains 3 links to other cycling blogs. I must recommend highly the following: My Chain Driven Ride Through Life in Alaska. This one is definitely going on my blog roll, probably this weekend when I’ll have time to re-figure-out how to do it.

Go to that blog and scroll down to her Jan 20 post, called Another Reason to Ride Bikes, in which she offers a short video. It's so damn funny you may never drive again.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger steve said...

That was me that posted - for some reason Blogger decided to munch my id from several comments I made just before I switched over to Blogger HonestlyIt'sNotStillBeta. I've got a bunch more blogs listed on my blog on the right hand side if you want something to suck down all your spare time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home